Red Velvet Recipes | Red Velvet Recipes From Scratch



Red Velvet Recipes. In this article are two delicious, yet easy, recipes for two great cakes. There is a recipe for a Red Velvet Cake and a Peach Fuzzy Navel Cake. I have many more delicious recipes that I would love to share with you. I will keep posting recipes as often as I can. Thank you for viewing my article! Red Velvet Cake: 1 ½ cups sugar
,½ cup shortening,2 eggs
,1 cup buttermilk
,1 teaspoon orange extract,1 teaspoon lemon extract
,2 cups flour
,1 teaspoon cinnamon
,½ teaspoon salt
,1 teaspoon red food coloring
,1 teaspoon soda
,1 teaspoon vinegar.

Combine sugar, shortening, eggs, buttermilk, flavorings, flour, cinnamon, salt, and food coloring in mixer bowl; beat for 2 minutes. Add soda and vinegar; mix well. Spoon into 9 x 13-inch cake pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until cake tests done.
share