Christmas Cake Balls | Christmas Cake Balls Recipe


Christmas Cake Balls on a StickChristmas Cake Balls on a Stick

Christmas Cake Balls on a Stick RecipeChristmas Cake Balls on a Stick Recipe

Christmas Cake Balls PicturesChristmas Cake Balls Pictures

Cake ball FlavorsCake ball Flavors

Christmas Cake Balls. The red on your hands will wash out. You want the entire cake completely crumbled. Take this cooked cake and crumble it into a large mixing bowl. If you have kids, they'll love this part. Now comes the fun part. I allowed it to cool for about an hour. Once cooked, allow the cake to cool completely.

For me, this required the maximum suggested cooking time. Make sure the cake is cooked through. I used a square Pyrex casserole dish to make the cake. You literally follow the baking instructions on the box. We look for cake mixes on sales and stock up when the stores have sales. I tend to go for the easy recipes, so I began with a boxed mix of Red Velvet Cake Mix. After tasting a few different types of the balls, I came home and worked on duplicating the recipe here at home. A few months ago, I attended a gathering where they served cake balls.
share