Cake Fail Blog | Cake Fail Failblog | Cake Fail Olympic rings | Cake Fail HTML | Cake Fail Underneath That 2011


Cake FailCake Fail

Cake FailCake Fail

Cake FailCake Fail

Cake FailCake Fail

Cake Fail Blog. Butter cake recipes will always be disappointing if you don't use the correct mixing method. While most people blame the oven for cake faults, the problem is not in the baking. The most common cake faults stem from mistakes made during mixing. Two cake recipes from my vintage recipe collection. Never Fail Cake is a quick and easy white cake you can use in many different ways. German Apple Cake is a great apple cake with a cream cheese frosting.

At baking I have always, well, stunk! If this sounds like you, I can cheerfully say "chin-up, and cheer up, help is at hand" here are some trips I now religiously follow and I can declare; I bake a reasonable cake now. My good fortune is yours.

share