Red Velvet Cake Frosting | Recipes | Cakes | Cupcakes | Food Network | Cake Recipe 2011


Red Velvet Cake Frosting
Red Velvet Cake Frosting. I like to affectionately call this "Product Placement Red Velvet Cake. " As you scroll through the photos you'll see what I mean. First, let me introduce you Enrique, my Kitchen Aid He was a very special birthday present this year. The fairy kitchen assistant (aka sweetcheeks) left it in the middle of the floor when I came home from school. We have been in love ever since. You see what it says on the side ... Professional HD, very special gift ... skills! The cake recipe is courtesy of Paula Dean and the Food Network website, but the ice is all mine. When it comes to desserts I look south for her and the Neelys. Before starting this recipe, remember that we do our first Mise en place! Mise en Place - Everything in its place.
share