Wilton | Wilton Cake Pans | Wedding Cake Recipes 2011


Wedding Cake Pans
Make wedding cake recipes from scratch is not that hard. Take it from me. I have been doing for over 25 years. The very first home of my wedding cake was carrot cake recipe and it was over. Home wedding cakes are the best. The only time I ever used was a combination of high-volume situations. It was just a white wedding cake recipe, which is a bit of time, and the chefs insisted on my using the mix. If you have ever worked in a professional kitchen, then you know how the head chef can be at times, it's more about saving money and time, but for me it is as much about quality. I managed to sneak in all my fillings at home though.

Whether you are a professional pastry chef or amateur home bread-making wedding cakes to friends and family, these tips can help.
share